Wagoneer Axles Dana 44 ARB Lockers Detroit $1400

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
threepiece

Wagoneer Axles Dana 44 ARB Lockers Detroit $1400

Post by threepiece »

These axles are from a Wagoneer. The front from a 1979 with right side pinion the rear from 1987 with centered pinion. This combination is suited for a Dana 20 or 300 transfer case. They both were on my Wagoneer until I recently scrapped it.

These have less than 60,000 miles of use. Both have 3.54 gears and ARB air lockers that worked perfectly when last used. The rear axle has custom Moser shafts, the front has Mile Marker stainless steel manual hub actuators.

The Wagoneer was used for storage and parked in a shaded area for the last ten years. The fan shroud and brake calipers have rusted. The rear brakes probably need replacing as well.

This is a complete package for a model 18 Jeep Cherokee or Wagoneer. Included is the ARB air compressor with custom made under-dash mounting bracket. Also a control system with custom made anodized aluminum panel that includes a 12 volt power outlet. This control panel mounts in place of the original radio of the Jeep.

I can send pictures through email to anyone interested. Loading onto your vehicle is included with sale.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Dezbighorn702

Re: Wagoneer Axles Dana 44 ARB Lockers Detroit $1400

Post by Dezbighorn702 »

Where are you located

Topic author
threepiece

Re: Wagoneer Axles Dana 44 ARB Lockers Detroit $1400

Post by threepiece »

Dezbighorn702 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:10 pm Where are you located
I am about 25 miles NW of Detroit.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.