Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

COjeeper

Re: Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Post by COjeeper »

I’m looking for an 87 heater box, any of those laying around?

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

COjeeper wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:24 pm I’m looking for an 87 heater box, any of those laying around?
I have several boxes here but they are for AMC era. I can’t say for sure if there were any changes for the Grand Wagoneer but I think not.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

dljlobos wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:30 pm Hello, I apologize for not responding earlier to this. I don't know how I missed your message before now but I'm trying to catch up and hopefully still find some axles. Do you happen to still have those 82 axles? If so, do you also have any suggestions on how I could get them to Arizona for a reasonable cost?

Thanks and sorry again for the delayed response.

threepiece wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:49 am
dljlobos wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:26 pm Hello, Do you have any 1980 or newer J10 axles available? I'm looking for the front with the driver side drop Dana 44, and the rear centered AMC 20. Thanks
I have been loading axles onto my truck headed to the scrap yard. The 1982 J10 axles happen to be on top of the pile. The front has the vacuum disconnect apparatus. Both axles for $80. You can have the control unit on the dashboard too.
Gosh I’m sure those axles no longer exist.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Rumbone wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:52 pm Looking for a windshield for a 1977 J10
Can you help and ship?
I’m not shipping much at this time A windshield? Gosh I don’t think I will ever ship that.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

candymancan wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:04 pm Threepeice..Do you have J series truck tail gate arms. The two arms for the tailgates. The guy wjo i bougjt my J10 from took the tailgate off before i arrived.. and took them off.. and forgot to give them to me.

So now i need them. Since my bed is nearly done being rebuilt
I’m not selling any J series bed parts at this time.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

argonaut wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:19 pm I could use an air cleaner, in nice condition. Not sure how they changed over the years but I'd like one with less holes and less vacuum actuators, as I have converted to fuel injection. But I need the rectangular intake tube so i can connect to the stock fresh air hose in my 1980 wagoneer.
I am selling complete engines only sorry.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Parsonsf wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:20 pm Could definitely use some pieces. Got anything left?
Yes I have tons of parts here, literally.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

78 blu ox wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:31 am Do you have a dipstick for a turbo 400?
I have complete TH400 transmissions available.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Snow fighter wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:05 am I am currently looking for a complete cab with doors.
I have several doors here but I won’t have access to them till later in the year.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Trident wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:32 pm I read in an old post that you had tooling to make fender flares. Are you still making them? If not, what are your plans for the tooling?
Despite my efforts to be clear I do not make any parts for the fender flair. I do make patch panels for the lower part of the Widetrack/J-Series fender. These are available at BJ’s Full Size Jeep Parts. Or I can sell them direct if you pick them up from the Detroit area.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

89WoodyBlues

Post by 89WoodyBlues »

I'm looking for wood grain trim for all four 1989 GW doors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

argonaut

Post by argonaut »

This is very specific, but I need one of the chrome shoulder bolts that attaches the upper armrest to the bottom middle seat. One of mine stripped out when trying to dismantle my center seat for re-upholstery.

Otherwise I guess I might be looking for another whole center seat/arm rest...
Jason M.

1980 Jeep Wagoneer 360/727/np208

1964 Chevy C10 Shortbed
1966 Chevy K20 Shortbed
1972 Chevy K5 CST
1996 Ford Bronco XLT Supercharged
2001 Porsche Carrera

1981 Honda CB750C
2005 Honda RC51
2008 Honda CBR1000RR

1414x

Post by 1414x »

any AC vent systems that go in place of the glove box?

Milktruck

Post by Milktruck »

Looking for driver door internals. Gear stripped off of mine so handle will not attach. Would need mailed.

Thank you
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer backdating to 78/88 blend
5.3L LS/3" Lift/Bilstein Shocks/Boobie Grille

devildog80

Post by devildog80 »

Could be drilled through and put a roll pin in it?
'81 CJ5 Base, 258 I6, MC2100, T176 4 spd, 300 TC, D30 Front NT, 3.31, 2-Piece AMC 20 rear NT, 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift
'84 Grand Wagoneer, 401 V8 (.030 over), Edelbrock clone 1406, 727 auto, Selec-trac NP229, AMC 20 REAR - D44 FRONT - WT 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift
Rather be driving, than waiting to be modified

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

argonaut wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:48 pm This is very specific, but I need one of the chrome shoulder bolts that attaches the upper armrest to the bottom middle seat. One of mine stripped out when trying to dismantle my center seat for re-upholstery.

Otherwise I guess I might be looking for another whole center seat/arm rest...
Gosh I don’t understand what you refer to here, “upper arm rest“ “bottom middle seat“ “chrome shoulder bolt” I am not familiar with these parts.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

89WoodyBlues wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:41 pm I'm looking for wood grain trim for all four 1989 GW doors.
I may have doors from a late GW but I won’t be removing parts from them. Selling complete doors only unless I have the parts already on the shelf.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

fjs0001

Post by fjs0001 »

I need a passenger side door latch. I need the round older style. I think they switch to the crow feet style in 1980. Do you have one?