FSJ power window and door lock switches

Place to put want ads for FSJ parts
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Sleepless

FSJ power window and door lock switches

Post by Sleepless »

Looking for Power Window and Door lock switches with very good chrome condition. NOS would be the ultimate. My 1963 J300 Gladiator is almost complete, ground up build, a new truck, trying to stick to stock FJS parts.

runuover86gw

Re: FSJ power window and door lock switches

Post by runuover86gw »

Since you have a truck, I am assuming you are probably looking for the two window switches and one door lock switch for the DS? And then one window switch and one door lock switch for the PS? If so, I can look through all of my switches today when I get a chance and pull out my best ones. I think I have a full set of like NOS condition switches that I set off to the side for my personal vehicles. I will see if they are in a convenient location. I have well over a hundred switches in my inventory, so I should be able to find something good. If you want to email me, it is joshsrelaykits@gmail.com. I check it a little more often. Either way, I will try to get back on here and update you a little later when I have a chance.
Josh's Classic Custom Auto Electronics LLC, Owner/Founder
https://www.facebook.com/JoshsFSJRelayKits
1986 GW 360/NP229/TF727/Dana 44's
1986 Comanche
1979 Wagoneer Limited 360/Quadra-Trac/Turbo 400/Dana 44's

letank

Re: FSJ power window and door lock switches

Post by letank »

Sleepless wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:02 pm Looking for Power Window and Door lock switches with very good chrome condition. NOS would be the ultimate. My 1963 J300 Gladiator is almost complete, ground up build, a new truck, trying to stick to stock FJS parts.
check lmctruck or other ford products from the mid 80's . our switches are ford items

https://www.lmctruck.com/1980-96-ford/f ... r-switches

ford granada 1980 seems to be similar...but more $$
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)