Razor / Egg Crate / Boobie grille headlight surround bezels, hood bar, headlight buckets

Place to put want ads for FSJ parts
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Hobart

Razor / Egg Crate / Boobie grille headlight surround bezels, hood bar, headlight buckets

Post by Hobart »

Wanted: Razor / Egg Crate / Boobie grille headlight surround bezels, hood bar, headlight buckets. Doing a Razor grille conversion on my '79 Wagoneer. Thanks!

Bill
Email: williamjlynch@yahoo.com
Bill

1979 Wagoneer
1959 Bel Air
1968 Nova
1972 Eldo ragtop
1980 Z28

Srdayflyer

Re: Razor / Egg Crate / Boobie grille headlight surround bezels, hood bar, headlight buckets

Post by Srdayflyer »

if you do the razor conversion, you will need the hood filler piece, thats the holey grail of parts.

Topic author
Hobart

Re: Razor / Egg Crate / Boobie grille headlight surround bezels, hood bar, headlight buckets

Post by Hobart »

Yep, that's why I have it listed above in my "wanted" post.

I should have the bezels and buckets covered now, sierrablue sold me some and is shipping them to me this week, thanks Stirling!
Bill

1979 Wagoneer
1959 Bel Air
1968 Nova
1972 Eldo ragtop
1980 Z28

Topic author
Hobart

Post by Hobart »

I managed to get all of the parts I was looking for, using FSJ Network, IFSJA, FB Marketplace and the FSJ forum on FB. Dealt with some quality FSJ folks, like sierrablue (on FSJ Network & IFSJA). Thanks for all of the help!
Bill

1979 Wagoneer
1959 Bel Air
1968 Nova
1972 Eldo ragtop
1980 Z28