Sniper 2Gc fuel line routing

For everything related to using Fuel Injection in an FSJ.

Topic author
Analog

Sniper 2Gc fuel line routing

Post by Analog »

I'm installing a Holley sniper 2gc on my 71wagoneer. I'm also using the Holley in tank fuel pump with a return line. I'll use Earls vapor guard lines and fittings. The fuel tank is out getting cleaned out. I need to plan fuel line route. Since there is no mechanical fuel pump at the front of the block anymore is there any reason not to run the supply and return up the firewall drivers side, across to the middle and then straight forward to the sniper? I was thinking this would make the lines shorter and away from all of the parts on the front of the block. I just don't think I've seen it done this way and wanted to double check that there isn't some reason not to do this.

Thanks,
1971 Wagoneer Custom Buick 350, 700r4, Holley sniper and Hyperspark.

Srdayflyer

Re: Sniper 2Gc fuel line routing

Post by Srdayflyer »

check out my article ive done about how i routed fuel lines for my sniper installation , are you using the hyperspark distributor,if not i would highly recommend it are you dropping the fuel tank , if not check out the pictures of the issues found reach out to me regarding this install

Srdayflyer

Post by Srdayflyer »

check out my article ive done about how i routed fuel lines for my sniper installation , are you using the hyperspark distributor,if not i would highly recommend it are you dropping the fuel tank , if not check out the pictures of the issues found reach out to me regarding this install

Topic author
Analog

Post by Analog »

I saw that you ran your fuel lines across the drivers side valve cover. I was thinking going from the back of the block might be less heat, unless all the heat of the engine compartment goes back against the firewall and that is why most fuel lines are on the front? My Holley 2GC has fuel inlet on the driver side and the out is on the other side. I'd use a 90 degree on each of those and it would head straight back to the firewall. I am using hyperspark and the drop in fuel pump. I didn't see in your thread where you mounted all of the boxes for the hyperspark.
1971 Wagoneer Custom Buick 350, 700r4, Holley sniper and Hyperspark.