How to translate foreign webpage language in easy way?

Area for post regarding Jeeps other than an FSJ. This area may contain technical post regarding those vehicles as well.

Topic author
Ethan Connor

How to translate foreign webpage language in easy way?

Post by Ethan Connor »

Am not a professional editor but working as a team member for a school. My job responsibility is to gather healthcare, body, skin, hair and diseases related articles from the internet and then re-edit them for students in a simple way. As the internet is a sea of knowledge and there are billions of pages having knowledge. In this regard I have seen many online resources like health and wellness which are in foreign language but contain worthy, informative content. The current problem I am facing is to translate such online pages which consumes a lot of time. Seeking for help as ""Is there any way to translate such pages with minimum efforts?"" Thanks for your time and considerations.
Last edited by Ethan Connor on Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

will e

Re: How to translate foreign webpage language in easy way?

Post by will e »

If you use CHROME it will recognize that the words on a web page are not in a native language and give you 'translate' option.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

oregonphil

Post by oregonphil »

What? You do mean to say there are other web sites out there on subjects other than jeeps and guns and beer!! This could be heresy, you probably read books too! Be careful don't tell anyone about this bad habit. Remember Fahrenheit 451.
77sj 401 warmed over
72 Commando basically stock
07 Siena should last forever
76 FLH just for fun

Topic author
Ethan Connor

Post by Ethan Connor »

will e wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:36 am If you use CHROME it will recognize that the words on a web page are not in a native language and give you 'translate' option.
Thank you for the information but some site does not recognize and I have to load for 2 to 3 time then chrome recognize this. You know that is the main problem! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Topic author
Ethan Connor

Post by Ethan Connor »

oregonphil wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:33 am What? You do mean to say there are other web sites out there on subjects other than jeeps and guns and beer!! This could be heresy, you probably read books too! Be careful don't tell anyone about this bad habit. Remember Fahrenheit 451.
Yeah I will be careful next time but I had a question in my mind so I posted in "General Chat" Cause you know this category fits for the general Chit Chat rather than Jeeps. I'm big fan of Jeeps and SUV fav one is Jeep wrangler and Nissan Juke :oops: :oops: :oops:

oregonphil

Post by oregonphil »

77sj 401 warmed over
72 Commando basically stock
07 Siena should last forever
76 FLH just for fun