Any New Hampshire FSJ guys out there?

FSJ Related Events in the Eastern Time Zone

Topic author
Lumpskie

Re: Any New Hampshire FSJ guys out there?

Post by Lumpskie »

fsj454 wrote:LUMPYSKIE MAYBE WE COULD MEET WALMART PARKING LOT
Hey! I just replied to your PM. Hope to see you this weekend.
1989 Grand Wagoneer - Rebuilt 360, 2" Alcans, 10" travel Gabriel Guadian shocks.
1996 Land Cruiser - 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo (23psi), Wholesale Automatics 442f, F/R ARBs, 35" Duratracs, ARB Rear Bumper, OME 2" lift, home built sliders and aluminum belly skid
2000 Honda Civic - Integra GSR engine, transmission, shift linkage and axles, 200hp, 33 combined mpg
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb

Topic author
Lumpskie

Post by Lumpskie »

One more bump. Anyone who can make it, let me know and I'll send you my address. See you guys on Saturday.
1989 Grand Wagoneer - Rebuilt 360, 2" Alcans, 10" travel Gabriel Guadian shocks.
1996 Land Cruiser - 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo (23psi), Wholesale Automatics 442f, F/R ARBs, 35" Duratracs, ARB Rear Bumper, OME 2" lift, home built sliders and aluminum belly skid
2000 Honda Civic - Integra GSR engine, transmission, shift linkage and axles, 200hp, 33 combined mpg

Topic author
Lumpskie

Post by Lumpskie »

EastBeast wrote:I'm in Portland Maine. FSJ isn't that reliable yet but I do have an XJ that is
twisted frame wrote:Hey there - I forgot all about this thread. I'll PM you.
Jepht20 wrote:I'm about 30 mins south of Boston. I run a small Jeep parts store, and have about a dozen local customers in the area with FSJs. Had a vintage Jeep meet 2 years back with a decent turnout. Planned on doing one this year, just haven't got my act together or got my FSJ where I want it to be yet.
Kali wrote:I'm just getting back into the FSJ game after a long hiatus. Nothing running... yet... but the goal is to get my 82 back into driving condition. The good thing is now I'm making enough money to throw it all away in the Jeep :-D :banghead:
fsj454 wrote:I am a long time fsjer here in south Easter mass .Love to get together fsj454
Final bump! If any of you guys can make it out tomorrow, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address. You won't need to bring your Jeep to attend. This will probably be more of a time to just get together, have some food and hang out. Twisted Frame, RS2 and I are in for sure.

CoconutFiasco

Post by CoconutFiasco »

Hey Guys- I am literally 4 years late to this but I live in Boston and would love to link up with some Jeep people up here. My 86 Wagoneer LS project is currently still in Atlanta but I have an 06 LJ that I barely get to really use here in the city. If anyone is still around It would be cool to meet up and do some wheeling somewhere in the northeast

Topic author
Lumpskie

Post by Lumpskie »

CoconutFiasco wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:04 am Hey Guys- I am literally 4 years late to this but I live in Boston and would love to link up with some Jeep people up here. My 86 Wagoneer LS project is currently still in Atlanta but I have an 06 LJ that I barely get to really use here in the city. If anyone is still around It would be cool to meet up and do some wheeling somewhere in the northeast
Hey! I don't get on the forum as much as I used to. But, I still get out and wheel. PM me your info and we can connect and get out sometime. Here are a few pictures from last weekend.

Another spot from last month: