2006 Freightliner w/ sleeper

Sales area for Non-FSJ Related Items
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
TUDrewser

2006 Freightliner w/ sleeper

Post by TUDrewser »

My neighbor and good friend is trying to sell his 2006 Freightliner. Has a double sleeper and he's taken immaculate care of it, replacing everything that breaks immediately and doing all maintenance on time. I know because I've seen him do it or been texted whenever something breaks LOL. It's approaching a million miles, and I want to say he's had it for well over half that.

Posting here because he's not having much luck in other venues. I realize this is a long shot, but there's a few truckers on here. It's paid off and everything, he just wants it to find a good home. He's a good judge of character, and the better the person the more he's willing to negotiate.

He's willing to drive it East too, though would have to have some kind of deal I imagine where costs are covered if you don't buy it. Will post pics. His name is Stephen, phone 480-five eight six-7288. Call or text him, and tell him Drew sent you. He's selling because he bought a glider kit. He's a career truck driver, 30+ years and can tell you anything you want to know about the truck. Believe he's asking in the $20k range.

1990 GW "saved by Jerry" edition
will e wrote:I guess life is better if you are not moving too fast.