Grills, guards, etc

Stock FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
CherokeeCraig

Grills, guards, etc

Post by CherokeeCraig »

Okay so I stepped away from here for awhile to work on CJ's but about to start back on the Cherokee. Over the winter I was able to purchase a razor grill. I purchased a set of the trim rings to go around the lights but they appear to be the wrong ones. I think the guy said they were off a boobie grill and he thought they were the same. The holes don't line up with the tabs on the grill tho. So here is my deal. I need the correct surrounds for the razor, the round headlight buckets, and I'd really like to just find the correct bulkhead for a razor grill and just swap it all out. What I have to trade is an original grill guard for Cherokee/ Wagoneer. It's in good shape although some nimrod did weld a piece of angle to the bottom to mount a 2 inch ball. I'll remove this and smooth it all up nice and pretty for whoever would like to have it.

So tell me what ya got!

Craig
79 Cherokee
81 CJ-7
82 CJ-8 Scrambler

Topic author
CherokeeCraig

Re: Grills, guards, etc

Post by CherokeeCraig »

I've got all the parts I need to finish my razor grill. I still have the factory grill guard that I'm not going to use. I cleaned it up over the weekend and sprayed it with Duplicolor bedliner and it looks great. Is anybody interested in this? Also have a couple pig nose grills and radiator supports, and buckets.
79 Cherokee
81 CJ-7
82 CJ-8 Scrambler