Jason's Warwagon thread

Area to show off your Custom Build threads.

Topic author
sgtpoliteness

Re: Jason's Warwagon thread

Post by sgtpoliteness »

Update! My TBI install is nearly complete! I updated that thread.

Ordered some LEDs for the cluster lights from superbrightled.com and got those installed today. Big difference! I just got the normal pale blue color and it looks fantastic. Just about matches the Alpine now. :D

My speedo cable had a broken housing @ the t-case so I got a 2-peice cable from the yard, kept the speed sensor that is attached to it and added a new upper cable from Rock Auto. I'll let you all know if it works when I drive it.
1977 Cherokee Chief WT w/ 2" lift
360 (originally a 401)/TH400/QT w/ MM part-time
16197427 $OD junkyard TBI set-up

Topic author
sgtpoliteness

Re: Jason's Warwagon thread

Post by sgtpoliteness »

TBI install is "complete"! I say that knowing I'll always be messing with it and I still have a lot of clean up, but it runs fantastic. I've updated my TBI conversion thread with details.

After installing the dash my fuel gauge now goes full peg and the coolant doesn't read at all. :x
I'm going to pull it back out and bench test it. My brother is going to try to get to a pull a part yard in WA to get a waggy cluster for me, so at least I'll have parts.

I'm going to make a REAL effort to get some pictures up in the next week or so. I also need spend a goodly amount of time waxing it and getting the interior cleaned up before the baby arrives.
1977 Cherokee Chief WT w/ 2" lift
360 (originally a 401)/TH400/QT w/ MM part-time
16197427 $OD junkyard TBI set-up