WTB: Inner Wheelhouses

Place to put want ads for FSJ parts
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
ProTouring442

WTB: Inner Wheelhouses

Post by ProTouring442 »

Looking for a pair of the rear, interior wheel houses from a Wagoneer or Cherokee.

Price to ship to 37748 (or within an hour or so drive).

Topic author
ProTouring442

Re: WTB: Inner Wheelhouses

Post by ProTouring442 »

No one?

threepiece

Post by threepiece »

ProTouring442 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:06 am Looking for a pair of the rear, interior wheel houses from a Wagoneer or Cherokee.

FYI, the rear wheel house on the Cherokee and Wagoneer is an assembly of an inner and outer. I suspect you are really looking for the “outer” not “inner”. It is the outer that Is connected to the quarter panel and often rusts out.

Moreover, the outer wheel house of model 17 Widetrack Cherokee is different than the narrow body SJ’s. This is to accommodate the flair.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
ProTouring442

Post by ProTouring442 »

threepiece wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:03 am
ProTouring442 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:06 am Looking for a pair of the rear, interior wheel houses from a Wagoneer or Cherokee.

FYI, the rear wheel house on the Cherokee and Wagoneer is an assembly of an inner and outer. I suspect you are really looking for the “outer” not “inner”. It is the outer that Is connected to the quarter panel and often rusts out.

Moreover, the outer wheel house of model 17 Widetrack Cherokee is different than the narrow body SJ’s. This is to accommodate the flair.
Actually, I want the inners, not the outers.