Rhino USA FSJ Network Discount

Topic author
Stuka
Site Admin

Rhino USA FSJ Network Discount

Post by Stuka »

Hey All,

The folks over at Rhino USA have offered up a 15% discount code for all members of FSJ Network!

Simply enter FSJN15 when checking out to receive the discount.

You can visit their site here: https://www.rhinousainc.com/

They carry an assortment of recovery gear and tie down straps.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

rocklaurence
Vendor

Re: Rhino USA FSJ Network Discount

Post by rocklaurence »

Good looking products

Moosehead

Post by Moosehead »

Note that Rhino USA makes multiple efforts to point out that it is US owned and operated, and that it is not a foreign company. However, if it matters to you, Rhino USA products are manufactured in the PRC.
‘78 Wagoneer
401 with street cam, heads, headers, Holley Sniper EFI, rear discs, Alcan springs, Trucklite LED headlights

Harry Dawg

Post by Harry Dawg »

Hey Moosehead.

Sorry for the delayed response.
You are correct that we don't manufacture here in the states.
I personally don't like this fact, but that is the business model of the company.
Hopefully one day the sourcing team can find an affordable solution to U.S. based manufacturing.

That being said, I believe Rhino USA is a great company. They employ myself and 20 other Americans, pay U.S. taxes, and we all love our country. We donate gear to local clubs, sponsor rides and meetups and in general contribute to the off-road community as a whole.

We back all of our products up with a lifetime warranty, and I truly believe the gear is great quality at an affordable price.

There are several other companies like Bubba Rope that do manufacture here in the U.S., and I would happily recommend them to anyone looking to support American manufacturing.

*Disclaimer: This is not sanctioned by Rhino USA and is my personal opinion on the topic.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

1968 J3500 - 1985 CJ7 - 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Liter Limited - 2006 Grand Cherokee Limited
Rhino USA Brand Success Manager
South East Offroad Activist