Misc. FSJ Parts From Personal Stash

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
88amcsuv

Misc. FSJ Parts From Personal Stash

Post by 88amcsuv »

I have quite a few FSJ items that I need to sell. Going to try and list as much as I can remember off the top of my head. Bumpers, three piece I have 3 with one being really nice and I also have a one piece. Grills, I have a new in the box painted Muscle grill insert and a new Boobie grill inset. I also have some different complete grills that are mainly driver quality. A/C units, I have 2 Black and a tan. I have 2 T18 transmissions and bell housings. I have 2 or 3 AMC 360 cores. They are strictly cores and would need complete machine work and cleaning. I have block plates, Cylinder head cores, Motorcraft electronic ignition distributors, Delco points distributors and a Mallory Dual Point distributor. Pulleys and brackets of all types as well as some harmonic balancers. The gauge clusters that are the ones with 3 round holes and also speedometer heads some new. I have a left and right front door from Grand Wagoneer. I have vent window frame L and R from Grand Wagoneer. Heater housings that go on firewall under hood with fan and heater core I have metal and Plastic styles. I have a new Edelbrock Performer Plus camshaft and lifter kit , an Edelbrock Performer Link timing chain and gear set both new in box and a Edelbrock Performer intake manifold and New Edelbrock Performer 1406 Carburetor this I will only sell as a complete set for $1000. I have a np208, a Quadratrac with out a low range box, A Dana 20, Transfer cases. I have a brand new grille bar for the razor grill. Different center caps for wheels. That's everything that I can think of right off. My name is Benji Richey I live in Gadsden, Alabama and my phone number is 256-393-6177. I don't usually answer numbers that I don't know so please text me prior to calling. I am disabled and don't drive anymore so I prefer not to ship because I have to get someone to do it for me. I have no problem shipping but sometimes I can get someone to do it the next day and other times it may be a week or more before I can get someone to do it. I will gladly ship but you just have to give me time to get it done. I've had some get mad because it didn't ship out the next day. All I ask for is patience when dealing with me. I'm slow to get around. Oh yeah I also have a brand new set of ventshades for FSJ's. I can't remember everything so feel free to get in touch and ask. I have a good bit of little items such as special bolts that I have saved through the years. Thank You for taking time to read my ad and If I can be of any help I will do my best to make you happy with your purchase.
1976 AMC Gremlin V-8 ordered new, needs restoring
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 401, turbo 400, dana 20 twin stick, dana 44's with 3:73 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, 33x10.50Rx15LT tires on factory slots, hydro boost, 6 inch Rusty's lift (removing rear 2" blocks and put new 4" front springs can't get in too high), with new upholstery, carpet, stereo and speakers, my own version of on and off road emergency kit.
1998 Mercury Mountaineer daily driver
2006 Ford F-150, Lariat, extended cab, 5.4L, 2WD

millerguy76

Re: Misc. FSJ Parts From Personal Stash

Post by millerguy76 »

Intersted in the 1 piece bumper and Muscle grill please. I'll send a pm
'84 Jeep J10 Laredo, 360

avengerc4

Post by avengerc4 »

texted you!

Topic author
88amcsuv

Post by 88amcsuv »

Everyone reading this . PLEASE NOTICE IN AD TO TEXT ME AT 256-393-6177. I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T THINK TO READ IM'S. ALS ANYONE THAT HAS ASKED ME ABOUT ANYTHING PLEASE TEXT ME. MY PHONE WAS HACKED AND I LOST A LOT OF NOTES AND CONTACT INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
1976 AMC Gremlin V-8 ordered new, needs restoring
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 401, turbo 400, dana 20 twin stick, dana 44's with 3:73 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, 33x10.50Rx15LT tires on factory slots, hydro boost, 6 inch Rusty's lift (removing rear 2" blocks and put new 4" front springs can't get in too high), with new upholstery, carpet, stereo and speakers, my own version of on and off road emergency kit.
1998 Mercury Mountaineer daily driver
2006 Ford F-150, Lariat, extended cab, 5.4L, 2WD