Pics of my truck and wagon.

Area to show off your Custom Build threads.

Topic author
ScramblerCJ8

Pics of my truck and wagon.

Post by ScramblerCJ8 »

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will e

Re: Pics of my truck and wagon.

Post by will e »

That's great. It's like tater married a movie starlet!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
ScramblerCJ8

Post by ScramblerCJ8 »

:D Ha, yeah that's funny, my wife calls it "the ugly jeep" only paid 140 bucks for it, and came with a bunch of extra parts.
Don't have any plans yet, so it will sit till I get the wagon done.

Topic author
ScramblerCJ8

Post by ScramblerCJ8 »

hey will e, just remember doing a actuator replacement on a Silverado with the button type t case shifter, with a 241c and I think you can remove the actuator and replace it with a manual shifter. never done it but the actuator bolts to the side of the t case and just rotates the lever.

XSapper

Post by XSapper »

ScramblerCJ8 wrote::D Ha, yeah that's funny, my wife calls it "the ugly jeep" only paid 140 bucks for it, and came with a bunch of extra parts.
Don't have any plans yet, so it will sit till I get the wagon done.
Where do you live that people give Jeeps away? Nice score!

Topic author
ScramblerCJ8

Post by ScramblerCJ8 »

:D Just south of Portland OR. Check CL adds and always bring the trailer when someone is parting out a fsj, just throw a number to the seller, usually they just want the hole thing gone ASAP.Works for me.
I score the wagon for 400 green ones, I found it at the Navy base in Bremerton WA, the guy was renting a little house outside the base, wife pregnant with their second child and no place to work on it. Had to go.