Shift Indicator

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
surfwagoneer

Shift Indicator

Post by surfwagoneer »

So I've a loose steering wheel ever since I got it 3 yrs ago. It has been getting worse and after ECI it was horrible. Had to dive in. I did a pretty good job of taking pictures as I took things apart so I could get everything back together correctly. When taking apart the small shift indicator on top of the column and the attached plastic linkage I either lost a piece or just don't understand how to get it re-attached.

89 GW- Rebuilt 360 w RV camshaft, 4 inch Rustys spring lift, 1" body lift, dana 44HD front, 14 bolt rear 3.73's.
78 Cherokee Chief- work in progress

Jeepin' Pete

Re: Shift Indicator

Post by Jeepin' Pete »

surfwagoneer wrote: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:50 pm So I've a loose steering wheel ever since I got it 3 yrs ago. It has been getting worse and after ECI it was horrible. Had to dive in. I did a pretty good job of taking pictures as I took things apart so I could get everything back together correctly. When taking apart the small shift indicator on top of the column and the attached plastic linkage I either lost a piece or just don't understand how to get it re-attached.

I know this post is forever old, but did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem...
1990 Grand Wagoneer
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16762