Seatbelt

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
HowardT64

Re: Seatbelt

Post by HowardT64 »

I am going to see if I can fine one today!!!
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

Topic author
HowardT64

Post by HowardT64 »

Okay by taking the rear seat belt, and bolting it where the regular one is supposed to go, then using the extension I have a seat belt again :) It will do until I can get the proper one for the drivers side :) I may see if I can fix the broken one.

Howard
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

carnuck

Post by carnuck »

The ‘90 will probably have a similar year Mopar end with Jeep emblem stuck on. Previous ones were late ‘60s to early ‘80s GM pickup truck style.
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

Topic author
HowardT64

Post by HowardT64 »

I took the rear seatbelt and bolted it where the front drivers side would go. Then used an extender...works like a charm :)
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

Blueman85

Post by Blueman85 »

I know its old, but I'll lay my experience here, since it seems the most relevant place without starting a new thread. I finally decided to replace all my old seatbelts that were literally falling apart in my hands. I clicked Le Tanks link in this thread and decided to order from Seatbelt Planet. The 2 rear retracting lap belts (item 5073) fit like a glove. However, be aware that they make 2 lengths of buckles for the front seats. The bucket seat option (item 5073) is 12" long and much too short for what I have in my 85..2 buckets with a middle jumpseat/bolster. Make sure you specify the length buckle end you need when ordering. When ordering ask for Steve, he is the product manager who helped develop these to mimic our original parts. He quickly responded with the proper sized buckle and a few days later it was sitting on my doorstep. I successfully installed the fronts today and back in business.
1985 GW- 287k, 360/T727/229, AMC 20, Edelbrock AVS 1906, Edelbrock Performer manifold, Hedman hedders