Bad drivers.... could have died today

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
candymancan

Bad drivers.... could have died today

Post by candymancan »

So when i was going to the Bjs gas station for gas to check on my mpg my Jeep is getting. I was on the parkway with my GF, going 50mph. The parkway didnt have many cars on it. 3 lane road. I was on the far left lane.

This lady in a small sedan a hyundai sonata or something.. was on the right of me. She was about half a car length ahead of me.. and she decides to turn into my lane. I honk my horn and she still turns so i had to stomp on the brakes and my tires were screeching. Mud terrains make a interesting noise when they screech. She was still turning in my lane abd i was losing control of my Jeep. It started to turn to the right a little and i felt ny drivers tire starting to cave in from the weight as my wagoneer felt like it was about to flip. I let off the brake to regain control and when i did it then started to wave left and right.

I finally regained control and boy i was PISSED. I stomped on the pedal giving all 140hp to my 5000lbs Jeep lol took about half a nile to catch up to that car.. i pulled ahead and went into her lane,i was about 4 car length ahead of her so i didnt just cut her off. She went into two other lanes as i was ahead of her and i kept turning into the lane with her. I wasnt about to let her go.

Got to a red light.. i got outa my Jeep and walked up to her car. She rolled her window down half an inch. I noticed a kid in the car so i wasnt extremely nasty with her. But i told her she almost side swipped my Jeep abd caused me to nearly flip and lose control of my car. Told her she could have killed me and my GF, told her to bext time turn her fcking head and look at her blind spot before turning lanes.. you know the icing on the cake about this... is she still turned into my lane after all of this... And when i was trying to get ahead of her in the middle lane( she was now on the left lane). She then turned into my lane AGAIN without looking and almost hit me again... !!!

Always watch other drivers when youre on the road man.. This could have been bad.

Gatta tell ya man. This wagoneer with the lift and mud terrains is pretty top heavy.. Never quite experienced loss of control or that feeling of the vehicle wanting to flip before.. I had flashes in my head when i got home of what could have happened pretty scary
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)