Buying Advice

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
Wesemiorn

Buying Advice

Post by Wesemiorn »

Hi all, I'm new here. I need a 4x4 vehicle that is not going to cost me an arm and a leg. I have 2 toddlers so the vehicle must have enough space for all their stuff (Which is a lot).

I was looking at getting one of the following:
2014 Jeep Patriot 2.5l Limited Manual or
2012 Jeep Cherokee III 2.8CRD Limited auto AWD

Thanks

And one more question. Curious about which you like better. Due to my 1920's built house design, number of windows and doors and the straightline placement of them, I need mine in the ceiling due to a lack of wall space for furniture placement. What are the advantages/disadvantages to each? I'm pretty much decided on the ceiling like here https://coolingfanreview.com/. Also, do you ALWAYS want vents over/under a window or french doors? I will have two sets of french doors(yet to be added,remodeling) in my living room and 1 window(already there). They have planned 2 vents in this room. Should 1 go over/under the window, and the other go over/under the french door that will be on the end of the house? Hope this is not confusing. Thanks!
Last edited by Wesemiorn on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deniel

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Buying Advice

Post by Stuka »

Hi,

This would be the wrong forum to ask about those vehicles. This forum is specifically for Full Size Jeeps, such as the Grand Wagoneer from the 1980's.

There are forums that cater to the vehicles you are asking about and could give you better info on them.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

will e

Re: Buying Advice

Post by will e »

Howdy. Jeepforum.com is a good spot for jeep info on pretty much every model.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge