My New Jeep

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
HowardT64

My New Jeep

Post by HowardT64 »

Hey gang...first off I miss my Classic Jeep...but she is in better hands. They are going to have her fixed before the new Wags come out...which means, my old Jeep will be on the showroom floor once again sitting next to the new wagoneer!

My Patriot is really nice. I dont have to do anything to her, which is good cause my back is just not up to working under the hood anymore. Ill get some nice pics and post them here is thats okay. I'm still part of the brotherhood, just a little out in right field.

Peace folks!
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: My New Jeep

Post by Stuka »

HowardT64 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:44 pm Hey gang...first off I miss my Classic Jeep...but she is in better hands. They are going to have her fixed before the new Wags come out...which means, my old Jeep will be on the showroom floor once again sitting next to the new wagoneer!

My Patriot is really nice. I dont have to do anything to her, which is good cause my back is just not up to working under the hood anymore. Ill get some nice pics and post them here is thats okay. I'm still part of the brotherhood, just a little out in right field.

Peace folks!
When they get it all cleaned up, you will have to grab some photos of it next to a new one. The new one is WAY larger, but will be cool to see them together.

And you are welcome to post photos of your new Jeep. Thats why we have General Chat (I moved this topic there from the General FSJ Chat), and the 'other jeeps' area.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
HowardT64

Re: My New Jeep

Post by HowardT64 »

OOps my bad....sorry about the placement :) Yes Ill get some pics soon...got lots going on. Thanks guys!!! And yes Ill get pics of the old wag on the showroom floor :)
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"