What welder would you recommend for general 4x4 fab work.

This is a place to share about tools and workspaces

Topic author
[ O o \\|// o O ]

Re: What welder would you recommend for general 4x4 fab work

Post by [ O o \\|// o O ] » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

REDONE wrote:You're welcome, but remember what I said from the get go. I want you to get a welder you will USE! Having it is less than half the battle. :P
You know it! Once I get my crew cab conversion done I'll dust off the tubing bender and have some real fun.
My cousin is out of work right now so he's been using my Graco sprayer to earn some money painting. Now he can pick of some light fabrication and repair work too.

PAQ00

Re: What welder would you recommend for general 4x4 fab work.

Post by PAQ00 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:18 am

ARC welding is a welding process that uses electric ARC to create heat to melt and join metals. I use a MIG 211 welder for ARC welding. This welder is amazing for ARC welding. Highly recommended!

SJTD

Post by SJTD » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:58 am

Duh.

So your first post is this comment of questionable value.

You do realize that people use MIG, stick, etc to make a simple distinction between the various types of ARC welding?
Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

harles A. Carter

Post by harles A. Carter » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:12 am

I would say you cannot specify any welder for this purpose. You can apply any welder like MIG, TIG or stick welder with correct techniques. It would be great help if you apply exact weld techniques and regulations.

PAQ00

Post by PAQ00 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:04 pm

This is a very informative post! Thanks for sharing! However, if you want to buy the best welding machine online then you can visit the Service Welding Supply website. They provide the best welding machines at the lowest price.