Oxygen sensor part number??

For everything related to using Fuel Injection in an FSJ.

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Ok, not sure what to look for. Trying to install the Hamilton fuel injection off Walter into my scrambler. Still an AMC 360. I noticed when I was inspecting the oxygen sensor it rattles when I shake it. Pretty sure it isn’t supposed to do that. Perhaps one of Walters regular backfires knocked something loose?
Anyway, I’m trying to look for a replacement but am not sure what vehicle to look it up under? The sensor that comes in the kit is a 3 wire one. So what year/model GM vehicle do I look for?
I’m trying to limit my interaction with Society beyond work so would like to only make one stop at the parts store. I need a bung to weld in anyway so if y’all can help, I’d appreciate it.

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Re: Oxygen sensor part number??

Guess I’ll call Bill at Hamilton and see if he can offer a suggestion... thanks anyway guys.

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Oxygen sensor part number??

Post by Stuka »

My guess would be an o2 sensor from a 90's GM truck. He may even have it listed over on his site.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Stuka wrote:My guess would be an o2 sensor from a 90's GM truck. He may even have it listed over on his site.
I looked all over both his site and Howell’s, no info on replacement stuff. I tried using the online stuff from Orileys and vatozone to match parts using an 89,90, and 92. Nothing looked to be correct.
Found this on the mother site and ran a couple of those numbers through the parts store filter using this model years but, again, nothing matched up.

Pretty sure a call to Bill will clear it up. Just need to wait until later in the day.