ABS, panels for wagoneer, J truck, Commando, Jeepster

NCStateBadger

Re: ABS, panels for wagoneer, J truck, Commando, Jeepster

Post by NCStateBadger »

Started 1978 Cherokee 4 dr rebuild.
Could you please send me a PM for all 4 doors, cargo panels, tailgate, kick panels to 52722? Headliner if available.
1978 Jeep Cherokee Quadratrac, AMC360 2 bbl.

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
NCStateBadger wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:16 pm Started 1978 Cherokee 4 dr rebuild.
Could you please send me a PM for all 4 doors, cargo panels, tailgate, kick panels to 52722? Headliner if available.
1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior.. 70,000 miles,
Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
Full Corinthian leather front and rear seat. custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle-trap on floor. Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

SCOUT800C

Post by SCOUT800C »

HOW MIGHT I SEE A VISUAL AID OF ABS PANELS FOR '88 GRAND? SPECIFICALLY THE REAR PASS JACK PANEL AND TAILGATE.
REGARDS,
SCOUT800C
'88 GRAND W/ '78 FRONT CLIP, HENCE THE DOUBLE SIGNALS FOR THAT MACHO AMC LOOK!
STRIPPED OF IT'S WOODY CHARACTER, ADD MILD 3" ABOVE GRANDMA HEIGHT W/ FREE WHEELING HUBS!
THIS RIG PROUDLY ROLES W/ '83 BASS TRACKER II........TO BE CONTINUED?

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

Go to page 6 and scroll down I have some panels posted.
SCOUT800C wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:40 pm HOW MIGHT I SEE A VISUAL AID OF ABS PANELS FOR '88 GRAND? SPECIFICALLY THE REAR PASS JACK PANEL AND TAILGATE.
REGARDS,
SCOUT800C
Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
Full Corinthian leather front and rear seat. custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle-trap on floor. Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

SCOUT800C

Post by SCOUT800C »

GOOD DAY: YOUR PANELS LOOK GREAT! LOOKING TO GET PRICE (#2 ABS PANELS) FOR '88 GRAND, REAR PASS SIDE JACK PANEL AND TAILGATE
WHICH HAS 14 HOLES FOR 7 CHROME STRIPS. NOTIFY FOR ANY FURTHER INFO. LOCATION: :fsj: CALIF. 95117
'88 GRAND W/ '78 FRONT CLIP, HENCE THE DOUBLE SIGNALS FOR THAT MACHO AMC LOOK!
STRIPPED OF IT'S WOODY CHARACTER, ADD MILD 3" ABOVE GRANDMA HEIGHT W/ FREE WHEELING HUBS!
THIS RIG PROUDLY ROLES W/ '83 BASS TRACKER II........TO BE CONTINUED?

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

I sent you a PM and you can text me
SCOUT800C wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:40 pm GOOD DAY: YOUR PANELS LOOK GREAT! LOOKING TO GET PRICE (#2 ABS PANELS) FOR '88 GRAND, REAR PASS SIDE JACK PANEL AND TAILGATE
WHICH HAS 14 HOLES FOR 7 CHROME STRIPS. NOTIFY FOR ANY FURTHER INFO. LOCATION: :fsj: CALIF. 95117

EFGsjeeps

Post by EFGsjeeps »

Hi there, Men in Black - I am needing replacement panels for my 1977 J10 (no speaker holes!)...hoping for aluminum...diamond plate??? Don't know about ABS...How do I get with you for possibilities and pricing? Anxious to roll on this project :-bd

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
EFGsjeeps wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:49 pm Hi there, Men in Black - I am needing replacement panels for my 1977 J10 (no speaker holes!)...hoping for aluminum...diamond plate??? Don't know about ABS...How do I get with you for possibilities and pricing? Anxious to roll on this project :-bd

HoosierDaddy1

Post by HoosierDaddy1 »

Men in Black, I am looking for a full set of panels (doors, kick panels, cargo area panels, tailgate and if available headliner...) could you send me a PM with a quote for all of this. I am looking to do a totally original build atleast in terms of the interior trim.

BoxFullofJoel

Post by BoxFullofJoel »

Could you please send me a PM for all 4 doors, cargo panels, tailgate, kick panels,headliner to 01960?

HoosierDaddy1

Post by HoosierDaddy1 »

HoosierDaddy1 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:18 pm Men in Black, I am looking for a full set of panels (doors, kick panels, cargo area panels, tailgate and if available headliner...) could you send me a PM with a quote for all of this. I am looking to do a totally original build atleast in terms of the interior trim.
My apologies Men In Black, I forgot to specify the vehicle in question. I am looking for the above mentioned panels for a 1989 Grand Wagoneer.

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
HoosierDaddy1 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:25 pm
HoosierDaddy1 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:18 pm Men in Black, I am looking for a full set of panels (doors, kick panels, cargo area panels, tailgate and if available headliner...) could you send me a PM with a quote for all of this. I am looking to do a totally original build atleast in terms of the interior trim.
My apologies Men In Black, I forgot to specify the vehicle in question. I am looking for the above mentioned panels for a 1989 Grand Wagoneer.

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
BoxFullofJoel wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:03 pm Could you please send me a PM for all 4 doors, cargo panels, tailgate, kick panels,headliner to 01960?

phatton

Post by phatton »

Are you still making the shift indicators? I need one for a 78 J18 tilt wheel shipped to PA. Thanks

HIP

Post by HIP »

@men in black,

I'm interested in purchasing the Rear Cargo Area Side Boards (2-piece Passenger Side) and the Tailgate panel with holes for the chrome strips, for a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Do your panels come cut for the mounting clips, or will those need to be cut during installation?

HIP
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Pearl White w/ Tan Interior

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

yes I still do PM sent
phatton wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:21 pm Are you still making the shift indicators? I need one for a 78 J18 tilt wheel shipped to PA. Thanks

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
HIP wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:56 pm @men in black,

I'm interested in purchasing the Rear Cargo Area Side Boards (2-piece Passenger Side) and the Tailgate panel with holes for the chrome strips, for a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Do your panels come cut for the mounting clips, or will those need to be cut during installation?

HIP

Copper204

Post by Copper204 »

MIB. Looking to get a PM about anything you have available for my 1971 J2000….
1971 J2000. 1981 CJ-7. 1989 XJ x3. 1989 MJ. 1990 YJ x3. 1972 Jeep Commando V-8 304 , Biggest baddest Purple 2017 JKU Rubicon in Tuolumne County

Follow me on instagram- @copper204 @oh_that_1_other_dude and @1971_Gladiator_Build

Jeep nut

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
Copper204 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:56 pm MIB. Looking to get a PM about anything you have available for my 1971 J2000….

mike472

Post by mike472 »

can you please help with shift indicator for tilt column, i dont know the year it cqme out of, looks like the white one style?