Relay upgrades and other parts

Topic author
sirrus
Vendor

Re: Relay upgrades and other parts

Post by sirrus » Tue May 19, 2020 6:57 pm

ShagWagon wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 am
Okay. I’ll take A headlight, power windows and locks setup. I have a Serhills tailgate one already. Also two rear door repair blocks. Maybe you’ll give me a package discount and come to Coos Bay and install it all.
PM sent
1988 Grand Wagoneer - bone stock (AMC 360, TF727, NP229), slowly turning into reliable and nice daily driver

Relay modules and other parts for sale

How to clean electric switches (power windows, locks, seats)

Atlasts

Post by Atlasts » Mon May 25, 2020 8:40 am

Question - On my 1977 Jeep J10 the headlight wiring the driver's side headlight is the first on the factory wiring harness. So would the relays be mounted on the driver's side and the headlight connection plug into the driver's side headlight connection?

Do you have any photos of your installed wiring harness.

Thanks

Topic author
sirrus
Vendor

Post by sirrus » Mon May 25, 2020 11:51 am

Atlasts wrote:Question - On my 1977 Jeep J10 the headlight wiring the driver's side headlight is the first on the factory wiring harness. So would the relays be mounted on the driver's side and the headlight connection plug into the driver's side headlight connection?

Do you have any photos of your installed wiring harness.

Thanks
I suggest installing relays on the passenger side and plugging into factory wiring on the pass side as well.

I posted couple picture of the harness laid out few posts back - that should give you an idea how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1988 Grand Wagoneer - bone stock (AMC 360, TF727, NP229), slowly turning into reliable and nice daily driver

Relay modules and other parts for sale

How to clean electric switches (power windows, locks, seats)