Portland & surrounding areas get together

FSJ Related Events in the Pacific Time Zone

Topic author
78 WIDETRAC

Portland & surrounding areas get together

Post by 78 WIDETRAC »

I think there are a fair number of us out there, I see fsj's almost daily in my travels around Portland. We really need to set something up. It could be at my house but parking kind of sucks, or we could pick a spot. I will drive my jeep where ever, its my daily driver now. I have meet up with Zach, Danbert, 77 jeep guy, and a couple others. Lets do this. I have parts you may want also. maybe some horse trading? if nothing else it would be cool to look at the different jeeps.
91 Grand Wagoneer
89 Grand Wagoneer
80 Golden Hawk
81 Cherokee

jeepguy77

Re: Portland & surrounding areas get together

Post by jeepguy77 »

Yeah definitely, since I'm in corvallis now, it's not as far of a drive.
Pierce,
77 J10 360 4bbl, T18, D20, HEI, Holley carb, Performer intake, Thumpr Cam, headman headers, dual exhaust, auburn limited slip, hydroboost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-vRyBFqnx0

goldhammer

Post by goldhammer »

Maybe Aug. 3rd. Jeep show at Roberson's in Salem ? (Salem Jeepers) Going to try and be there with the XJ. Also usually in Oct. is Pistons Wild show at Woody's in Vancouver. Proceeds from that go to trails in Yacolt Burn.
1981 Cherokee W/T, custom winch bumper and deer strainer, 360/T18/208, Warn 8274
1988Cherokee, 3" Rancho lift, custom bumpers, sliders/steps, roof rack, custom camo paint and headliner, Warn 9500

Member Wolfpack 4x4's, region 5, PNW4WDA
OHV Representative, BLM John Day/Snake RAC

mpatch

Post by mpatch »

Is anybody from Portland? I have an 89 Grand Wagoneer, that I bought because I always loved them but dont know much about cars/jeeps. Iam trying to fix things here and there but would love to get it to be a daily driver. If anyone likes working on Jeeps and lives in the area I could use your help.

Thanks,

goldhammer

Post by goldhammer »

78 widetrac, Brizio, Alschopshop, and a couple of others up there. Look over on IFSJA.org for any that might not have come over here yet.
1981 Cherokee W/T, custom winch bumper and deer strainer, 360/T18/208, Warn 8274
1988Cherokee, 3" Rancho lift, custom bumpers, sliders/steps, roof rack, custom camo paint and headliner, Warn 9500

Member Wolfpack 4x4's, region 5, PNW4WDA
OHV Representative, BLM John Day/Snake RAC

Topic author
78 WIDETRAC

Post by 78 WIDETRAC »

mpatch wrote:Is anybody from Portland? I have an 89 Grand Wagoneer, that I bought because I always loved them but dont know much about cars/jeeps. Iam trying to fix things here and there but would love to get it to be a daily driver. If anyone likes working on Jeeps and lives in the area I could use your help.

Thanks,
Yea im over by Mt tabor in South East Portland, send me a p.m.

Where are you located?
91 Grand Wagoneer
89 Grand Wagoneer
80 Golden Hawk
81 Cherokee

doug

Post by doug »

I'll be in for one after schools out and I get my jeep moving again. I'm up in north portland.
"Raliegh Montebello" over on the ghost ship.
1986 Grand Wagoneer, Silver with razor grille, white steel wheels
dougmoak@gmail.com

Fugly78

Post by Fugly78 »

I'll be at the Salem Jeepers event this next month. I won't have my Chief operational this summer, but will look up anyone that has a FSJ. I've been selling parts to a guy in Independence with a 79 Waggy. Nice guy, and wants to learn more as he rebuilds his.

I will be staffing the Forest Service booth (my employer). So look me up if you come by.
I'm also part of the Salem Jeepers.
Josh Weathers
Gates, Oregon - Gateway to the Cascades

1978 Cherokee Chief (Widetrack) - Soon to have: 383w/TPI Intake/700R4/NP241C - Future Driver
1984 J10 - 360/TF727/NP208 - SOLD