Sites 47 and 48

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

Topic author
firecaptain13

Sites 47 and 48

Post by firecaptain13 »

Theresa and I, and Pat and Noel (happy trails) have decided not to attend this year. I had knee replacement surgery a month ago, and we've been affected directly by the COVID-19 directly. We decided it would be better on all if we don't make the trip especially with the current Arizona increase. We love our Jeep family too much to risk it. So, sites 47 and 48 are available. Contact us either here, on Facebook, or directly if you are interested in the spots. We will turn them back to the KOA soon
88 GW, 5 1/2" lift, Barn Doors!!

will e

Re: Sites 47 and 48

Post by will e »

I was sad to hear you guys are not going to make it this year. I'll miss hanging out in your spot (again). I sure hope someone I know grabs it otherwise the occupants are going to look at me kinda funny. Maybe if I make them some food. haha.

Take care. Hopefully 2021 will be big and don't forget 2022 is the big anniversary invasion.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Simba

Re: Sites 47 and 48

Post by Simba »

Sad news for sure! Gonna miss seeing you guys! Definitely understandable with all you've had going on though!
1976 Wagoneer. Lincoln, NE