ISO headlight body with at least 1 functioning adjuster

Place to put want ads for FSJ parts
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Laredo Matt

ISO headlight body with at least 1 functioning adjuster

Post by Laredo Matt »

One of my headlight bodies fell from the shelf and the plastic headlight adjuster mount broke.

I'm looking for a headlight body with an original adjuster that hasn't been previously repaired. As long as one adjuster mount is there I'd be happy. I have three left so just looking to replace the broken one if I can.

It will be used in my 83 cherokee restoration.

I did see the recent thread from @Johnz10 and the link to printed adjusters on Ebay. I'd like to keep them stock since if I can since I already have three good adjusters left. Also, not clear to me those will work on the 83 but can go that route if I don't find anything here.

Matt
83 Cherokee Laredo WT
L8T 6.6L, 6L90
GEN III LS Swap (LM7 block)
4L60E

Topic author
Laredo Matt

Re: ISO headlight body with at least 1 functioning adjuster

Post by Laredo Matt »

It was just pointed out to me by a fellow member that Jaber also supplies adjusters on ebay for my model year jeep. I only saw his parts for earlier model year jeeps which are different. Problem, solved. Thanks!
Matt
83 Cherokee Laredo WT
L8T 6.6L, 6L90
4L60E

refinemrh

Post by refinemrh »

Matt, I just received my new headlight bodies from Team Grand Wagoneer. They now offer a all new headlight body, trim ring and light bulb for $95 each. They are really good quality. I ordered them and it took about a week to get to me in CA.

Topic author
Laredo Matt

Post by Laredo Matt »

refinemrh wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:40 pm Matt, I just received my new headlight bodies from Team Grand Wagoneer. They now offer a all new headlight body, trim ring and light bulb for $95 each. They are really good quality. I ordered them and it took about a week to get to me in CA.
I ended up ordering a set of adjusters on ebay from Jaber. I though they were printed parts but turns out they're steele and a solid part. All I need was the adjuster and a set was $30 so turned out to be the best route. cheers.
Matt
83 Cherokee Laredo WT
L8T 6.6L, 6L90
4L60E