Area to ask questions or post comments related to this forum.

Topic author
toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Has anyone had an issue where when you try to post something it says that you don't have permission/ not logged in to do this action? The last time I got this when posting a reply my account was blocked due to spamming and I really don't want to do that again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Topic author
toothofwar

Re: Log in.

Post by toothofwar »

toothofwar wrote:Has anyone had an issue where when you try to post something it says that you don't have permission/ not logged in to do this action? The last time I got this when posting a reply my account was blocked due to spamming and I really don't want to do that again.

I can't comment on any post without this popping up and not letting me post. Image

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

How were you able to post here just now? Does it still let you, or does it only let you post in some places? My guess is the issue is that your username or password are different now than they were before, and that tapatalk is using the old account name/pass.

What happens if you login to the webpage directly through your browser?
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

I really don't know how I can post here, but not on the build thread. I'll try to log on through the browser and see if I can post like that. I may have to start a new thread. The one I was trying to post on was one I started before I got banned.