'68 J3000 for sale

Place to buy and sell full or partial FSJs
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!
Post Reply

Topic author
Gold 68 J truck
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:18 pm

'68 J3000 for sale

Post by Gold 68 J truck » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:29 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

freehold
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:52 am
Location: Cackalack

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by freehold » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:27 pm

That's a looker for sure! When I saw the HI plates, I thought man, that might be expensive to ship back to the continental US, but then I thought that truck looks so nice, the transport price isn't going to be the sticking point.
1987 GW, 201k miles, AMC 360 engine rebuilt 61k ago, all more or less bone stock
1997 Grand Cherokee ZJ, 243k and still going
When it rains, I drive an MDX

User avatar

mud89
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:09 pm
Location: Burgundy, France

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by mud89 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:27 am

Very nice example, i already imported a waggy from California or Florida to Europe, but from Hawai to Europe i guess it's another story (two shippings)..
Anyway kudos for keeping this rig original and unmolested
J10 81, J10 77, CJ7 80, Gladiator 64, Wagoneer 65, ZJ 5.9
parts vehicles : wagoneer 63, cherokee Golden eagle

User avatar

mud89
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:09 pm
Location: Burgundy, France

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by mud89 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:31 am

i meant : kudos to you..
J10 81, J10 77, CJ7 80, Gladiator 64, Wagoneer 65, ZJ 5.9
parts vehicles : wagoneer 63, cherokee Golden eagle


lil Glock
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:01 am

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by lil Glock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 am

How do I find the price on it?

User avatar

Stuka
Site Admin
Posts: 10521
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Sonora, CA
Contact:

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by Stuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 pm

lil Glock wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 am
How do I find the price on it?
This post is from September of last year, and the poster has not been on the forum since October. So unlikely you will get a response.
2017 JKU Rubicon Lifted and stuff
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ


lil Glock
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:01 am

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by lil Glock » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:22 am

Stuka wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 pm
lil Glock wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 am
How do I find the price on it?
This post is from September of last year, and the poster has not been on the forum since October. So unlikely you will get a response.
Thanks, Stuka

It would be great if one were required to list a price to post a for sale ad.

User avatar

Stuka
Site Admin
Posts: 10521
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: Sonora, CA
Contact:

Re: '68 J3000 for sale

Post by Stuka » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:57 am

lil Glock wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:22 am
Stuka wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 pm
lil Glock wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:55 am
How do I find the price on it?
This post is from September of last year, and the poster has not been on the forum since October. So unlikely you will get a response.
Thanks, Stuka

It would be great if one were required to list a price to post a for sale ad.
Its in the rules, but the only way for me to enforce it is to go through every single sales post after they have already been posted :/
2017 JKU Rubicon Lifted and stuff
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest