1977 Jeep Cherokee 4 dr patina 70k mileage

Place to buy and sell full or partial FSJs
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
bagboynick

1977 Jeep Cherokee 4 dr patina 70k mileage

Post by bagboynick » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:45 pm

I have a 1977 Jeep Cherokee four-door for sale. It has a 360 motor with a four-speed I believe T 18 transmission with a Dana 20 transfer case and 44s up front and rear. This model has open knuckles and I believe the passenger side is a flat top. This is a running and drivable jeep with that being said it has been sitting for probably 10+ years so I do not know if the brakes or anything else is roadworthy right now. It is a complete jeep all the glass is intact I think there’s a crack in the front windshield, all the seats are there what are rough the door panels are there It is missing the headliner though and the back tailgate glass goes up and down. It will need new weatherstripping for the back tailgate though. There is rust but it’s mostly surface rust all the lower fenders and rocker panels are all solid still no holes. The body is straight besides one dent on the driver side rear quarter panel. I got most of it out but there still a little Ripple. It is currently on non-operation and that is how I will be selling it. When I bought it a month ago the owner said it was not running and I plan on taking the axles out for another project but once I got home I was able to get it running really well and I feel bad about taking it all apart because it’s in really good shape. Then I thought about keeping it and building it but since I live in California the smog laws are horrible so now I am deciding to sell it Or possible trade. I am located in Fairfield California and that is where the vehicle is. I prefer her not shipping unless you are hundred percent deal with the Freight and I have cash in hand first. Vehicle has a clean title I also believe I am the second owner and have a folder with a bunch of receipts and it looks like this vehicle only has about 70,000 miles on it roughly I am asking $3200 or if I trade it will be for a 75 and older Cherokee or Wagoneer, scout II or a Chevy/gmc pickup 4wd or 2wd preferably automatics for all those. I also have cash to throw on top possibly my name is Nick give me a call at 707-337-7185 this is a great vehicle to potentially restore or build as far as the paint job what I was going to do was lightly sand the body and then put a clear coat on it for the patina look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
bagboynick

Re: 1977 Jeep Cherokee 4 dr patina 70k mileage

Post by bagboynick » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:29 pm

new price 2600

tclancy77

Post by tclancy77 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 am

Thats my Jeep :) Restoration is coming along. Howell EFI; new disk brakes; nice clean fuel tank with new lines and hoses; 32x10.5x15 bfgs; doors and windows all restored and working smoothly; may or may not have put in a sunroof from a '80 wagoneer to keep me cool on the trails; rust is slowly being cleaned up (sorry, did not do a patina paint job :/ I found the original paint code, so it's going back to stock; new speakers and tunes; sport rack; general clean up still in the process; gunna be doing a surge tank, I think. Named her Idgie :) she's got a few months of work to go still, but shes getting there. Offroad trip scheduled for this coming spring.

tclancy77

Post by tclancy77 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:53 am

Thats my Jeep :) Restoration is coming along. Howell EFI; new disk brakes; nice clean fuel tank with new lines and hoses; 32x10.5x15 bfgs; doors and windows all restored and working smoothly; may or may not have put in a sunroof from a '80 wagoneer to keep me cool on the trails; rust is slowly being cleaned up (sorry, did not do a patina paint job :/ I found the original paint code, so it's going back to stock; new speakers and tunes; sport rack; general clean up still in the process; gunna be doing a surge tank, I think. Named her Idgie :) she's got a few months of work to go still, but shes getting there. Offroad trip scheduled for this coming spring. Posting for the po

Topic author
bagboynick

Post by bagboynick » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Awesome I cant wait to see it