Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club 8th Annual Jeep-In

Post here to share your FSJ related stories!

Topic author
BattleWagon

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club 8th Annual Jeep-In

Post by BattleWagon »

Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club

2012 Jeep-In

The members have voted and the dates for this year’s Jeep-In will be Aug 17/18/19.

Our 8th Annual Jeep-In is coming up; please make your plans to attend.

Just like in year’s past we will be holding the event at the Wharton State Forest in the NJ Pine Barrens. Come for a day or the whole weekend of camping and wheeling in The Pines. We’ll be meeting both Sat and Sun mornings at 9:00AM at the Atsion Ranger Station 713-723 Rt 206, Shamong, NJ 08088. The official Club Campground will be Atsion Campground which is located on Atsion Road a few miles from the Ranger Station. Please visit their website for information about the campground

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandfore ... .html#camp

The trails that we will be running are all NJ State Roads; all NJ Motor Vehicle laws apply.

At last year’s event we had almost 40 sponsors donate an amazing variety of items that were given away to all Club Members. With some luck we’ll get as much or more than we did last year. Everyone that shows up in a FSJ will get a Goodie Bag and a ticket to the free raffle held at the campground Sat night. If you have any contacts at companies that might be willing to donate to our yearly event please let me know.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know, hope to see some new faces and lots of familiar ones at the Jeep-In.

Find us on Facebook for updates

jsinajeep

Re: Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club 8th Annual Jeep-In

Post by jsinajeep »

Sound like you are going to have a good time this year also. Let us know what going on here. I know that there are some that don't do facebook.