Anti-theft idea

Modified FSJ Tech Area

will e

Re: Anti-theft idea

Post by will e »

I finally got around to doing the hidden kill switch for the electric fuel pump. I am still getting used to remembering to turn it on. ;) Next step will be to wire the gas gauge so that it shows empty when the switch is turned off.

At night it is in the garage. There are short stints where I go into a store or something. I do park it at work (security patrol in parking lot) and the lack of fuel would render it dead in the middle of a parking lot lane. The other place I sometimes leave it for longer period is Camelback mountain parking lot. It would die before getting out of the lot and be in the way. If you coasted down to the bottom you would end up in a single lane round-a-bout with a dead jeep.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge