Bombarider needs help with problem jeep in Denver

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
vmontney

Bombarider needs help with problem jeep in Denver

Post by vmontney »

My son, Bombardier, long time member, is stuck in Denver with a 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. He thought it was going to take just a few minor things to get it road worthy enough to drive back to Michigan. That was a couple of months ago. Long story, but he does not have a place to work on it and it is getting too cold. No computer, only his phone. I thought about posting on FSJA for help, and got his ok. I got login years ago when he mailed me photos from Iraq and asked me to post them. (That was in the beginning when they did not have all kinds of internet access and buildings to sleep in! Probably 2004.)

If there is any member in the Denver area 80204 zip that might be willing and able to help or advise please contact him at 813-385-4940. Text messages may be best due to tmobile signal problems with phone calls. Sometimes works sometimes not.

Jeep has new battery and water pump, some other stuff and was running after he changed water pump last week. Now he thinks starter went. He has limited tools with him. I can help with part money. He has really bad back and needs someone with better tools and jeep knowledge to help.

Thank you! Vickie Montney

Topic author
vmontney

Re: Bombarider needs help w problem jeep in Denver _THANK YO

Post by vmontney »

Thank you all for helping my son get his Jeep running!

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Bombarider needs help with problem jeep in Denver

Post by Stuka »

Hope he gets it going!
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ