83 Cherokee WT Parts for Sale - local pickup central washington

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Laredo Matt

83 Cherokee WT Parts for Sale - local pickup central washington

Post by Laredo Matt »

I just learned I'm going to have to move on short notice and need to get rid of these parts I pulled off when I started the project.

I can't store them and am crunched for time so will not be able to pack up and ship individual parts out, sorry.

All were functional when I started to the project, but none are restored. Some have some surface rust which can be easily cleaned, no rot.

I'm hoping someone nearby-ish is interested and can take the whole lot so they can make their way back into the community.

I'm not looking to make a lot of money. A little would be nice but my main goal is to get them back into the community if someone can take them all. It's better than having to dump them but I don't have a place to put and can't take them with me so that's the alternative.

This is most of what you see in the pictures.

gas tank
gas tank coffin
gas tank mount straps
steering column
rear WT axles (AMC 20)
manual front door window regulators - driver and passenger
OE front disc calipers
manual front seat bases - driver and passenger
rear tow hitch
rear tire carrier mount
defrost ducts
fresh air vent covers
instrument cluster
vacuum brake booster
driver side mirror - manual adjusting cable
heater core, motor, housing assembly
radio antenna
master cylinder
OE roof rack (not pictured)
misc vacuum canisters

I know I have additional parts. I'll throw them in the pile when I dig through the garage as I'm packing.

I haven't placed a craigslist ad yet but will soon if no one on the forum is able to take them. The members here have been helpful and supportive of me during my build, so I wanted to see if there is someone here interested before I open it up more broadly.

Matt
83 Cherokee Laredo WT
L8T 6.6L, 6L90
GEN III LS Swap (LM7 block)
4L60E