Need a Wagoneer for a photoshoot..... $$$

FSJ Related Events in the Mountain Time Zone

Topic author
Avis

Need a Wagoneer for a photoshoot..... $$$

Post by Avis »

Hey guys, I was sent over here by WILL E from another jeep page..

A good friend of mine owns a tent company (Stout Tents) and they are looking to do a photoshoot soon in AZ and are wanting to use a Wagoneer. Doesn't have to be restored, but close to stock and in good shape. They are willing to pay, and he told me they'd need it for about a week.

If you're interested in this, please let me know and I"ll get you in touch with them to work out details. Thanks guys!

I know it's not full size, but here's a picture of my jeep so ya'll know I'm in the "family" :)

Picture won't link, no idea why.

Lumpskie

Re: Need a Wagoneer for a photoshoot..... $$$

Post by Lumpskie »

If I were in AZ, I would totally be in! Good luck; there are a lot of AZ guys on the board that will help you out.
1989 Grand Wagoneer - Rebuilt 360, 2" Alcans, 10" travel Gabriel Guadian shocks.
1996 Land Cruiser - 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo (23psi), Wholesale Automatics 442f, F/R ARBs, 35" Duratracs, ARB Rear Bumper, OME 2" lift, home built sliders and aluminum belly skid
2000 Honda Civic - Integra GSR engine, transmission, shift linkage and axles, 200hp, 33 combined mpg
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Welcome,

The image wont link because its the wrong link. It has to be the actual image location which ends with jpg/png. The link you used is the short link to send a user to the flickr page with that image.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

waggyfan4life

Post by waggyfan4life »

Hi Avis!

If you're willing to provide alternate contact information (EX: email) for those folks who aren't on this forum, I'll gladly share that Stout Tents is looking for a Wagoneer here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wagoneer ... 4821831250

I wish mine was close enough for the company to use, but I bet we can help get the word out in Arizona!

:)

-Katie