"How to" video/YouTube archive?

Area to ask questions or post comments related to this forum.

Topic author
66stepside

"How to" video/YouTube archive?

Post by 66stepside »

Would a video forum for videos we make or find about how to do stuff to our jeeps be relevant?

It might focus our attention on upgrades, or give this site an edge over other sites... It also might help people who work on their own rigs make more videos to help out the FSJ community.

Bostonbob

Re: "How to" video/YouTube archive?

Post by Bostonbob »

cool idea

[ O o \\|// o O ]

Post by [ O o \\|// o O ] »

do you know how to download a video from youtube? I've used several programs in the past but youtube keeps breaking them.

Topic author
66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

No, I've just watched videos on that site. So I've never downloaded the videos, I did have the ap for my phone at one point, but it did not give me anything extra that the regular site didn't have, so I deleted the free ap.

The videos I shot were my only uploads this far. Since I have three projects on the floor, I do plan on putting more up. I imagine, though, we could take the forum to the next level.

I went to the auto store for an oil change and my usual filter for the 401 was special order! The times they are a' changin'. Preserve, preserve, preserve.

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Its a cool idea. Although I think putting the videos in the post that they are related to would be more effective. That way you have the text and the video to go with it. embed the video into the post, that way you can watch it without going to another page.

People are going to have to search no matter what to find something.

Now maybe a more general how-to area would work. That ways its not just video. I am just not sure if there would be enough videos to make a forum worth while just for the videos. But an area that is nothing but how-to articles would be cool. Provided there is enough people willing to take the time to write them, and they are accurate.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

[ O o \\|// o O ]

Post by [ O o \\|// o O ] »

As the ship sails into the sunset.