Selling various FSJ parts. Emission parts.

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
candymancan

Selling various FSJ parts. Emission parts.

Post by candymancan »

So i have a collection of stuff i gatta sell.. just sitting.

I wont post pics here because its just so much work to shrink em all but if you want something ill message ya pics.

So here is what i have.

1. Rear glass for wagoneer tailgates. Its tinted though.

2. Rear wagoneer aluminum plates those rectangle large plates that screw on the tailgate. No obvious creases in them but theyre kinked a tad. But no visible bends

3. Later year 86-91 and early year non emissions air cleaner.

4. Air pump and all the enission crap for the air pump that went to the injection tubes. I have stuff for my 90 and the 76 j10 i took off. I dunno what theyre called. I also have various CTOS and stuff.

5. Sand color center arm rest. In amazing condition.. a little dirty just meeds wiped down. But no rips cuts. Sweat deterioation or anything on it.

6. Sand color AC vents. 3 available. All in 100% condition.. no broken fins. Tabs all swivel and move.

7. Sand color from seat belt receiver. It has its plastic intact. No cracks or missing plast8c peices. This is kinda hard to find to be honest.

8. Sand color rear passenger door pull.. cracked but not broken where the screws go.

9. Later model Jeep Horn button.. no cracks in the pladtic at all.

10. Battery tie down bracket for later year nodels

11. I have many of those plastic buttons that break for the rear tailgate switch. Where you turn the key and it flips that plastic switch that always breaks.

12. I have tons of tailgate carpet strips. Those metal strips for the carpet.

13. A few ash trays. For later year and older model years.

14. I have a whole collection of Levis Buttons for levis jeans Seats

15. I have the headliner metal strips orangish colored i believe front back and middle.

16. Rear bench seat strap that holds it up from falling down. Cordovan color.

17. Cordovan color center arm rest. The top side has cracks in it due to arm sweat. But no rips Thr bottom is fine though.. can be flipped around no issue there. Thats what i did to it. So you never notice it

18. I have a couple sets of cordovan color front floor mats. Not in the best of shape but theyre intact and not all ripped up. Just have wear marks where you heels would be.

19. Amazing condition final edition grill insert. No cracks.. chips or breaks anywhere.

20. Later year plastic headlight bezel passenger side. That little chrome bezel. No cracks in the plastic at all.

If youre in virginia i am willing to trade for things. What i need currently is a prestolight vacuum advance that works. I need a fan shround. Broken or not as long as it isnt shattered into 5 million peices. I also need a J10/J20 FOLDING bench seat.. Blue color that in good shape.. not all ripped up.

Ask me what you want and ill throw a price out there

Will update the lost as i dig through more parts
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)

devildog80

Re: Selling various FSJ parts. Emission parts.

Post by devildog80 »

13. A few ash trays. For later year and older model years.

Do you have an ash tray with mounting track like this one out of my '84 GW? I want to add a second one on passenger side where my clock is currently.

Image20220515_161046 by Scott Weckerly, on Flickr

Will PM you details for email
'81 CJ5 Base, 258 I6, MC2100, T176 4 spd, 300 TC, D30 Front NT, 3.31, 2-Piece AMC 20 rear NT, 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift
'84 Grand Wagoneer, 401 V8 (.030 over), Edelbrock clone 1406, 727 auto, Selec-trac NP229, AMC 20 REAR - D44 FRONT - WT 3.31, 4" high arc spring lift
Rather be driving, than waiting to be modified

Topic author
candymancan

Re: Selling various FSJ parts. Emission parts.

Post by candymancan »

The cordovan back seat holder thingy. Is sold
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)