Jakes SJ Yard closing

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Tanker

Jakes SJ Yard closing

Post by Tanker »

Jakes FSJ Junk Yard is going out of business we will not crush any thing... We had a great run starting as a joke an growing to what we have... I'll try to get pics but i'm slow If calling leave mes..We were here before BJs I think ,,,Carolina as well...I dont know what I have close 75-100 not counting parts... So asking for a switch is hard for me do... Health is a big reason for closing...
Jakes Full Size Jeep Junkyard
Hire the handicap there fun to watch. IR1

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Jakes SJ Yard closing

Post by Stuka »

Thats a bummer to hear. Health is certainly more important than selling FSJ parts. Thanks for all the years of supporting the FSJ community.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

rocklaurence
Vendor

Post by rocklaurence »

Sad to hear. I wish that I could get up there and visit-see what you have. It would be like going to a candy store. Are you going to auction off the inventory? If so, when.

Topic author
Tanker

Post by Tanker »

Not sure how to get rid,,,distribute,,,pass out.... If you look at how long we were open there was no place that was nothing but SJ... We relied on word of mouth an internet... So hopefully we can get these to a proper home... In ten years we have about 75-100 SJs and a barn with a bunch of parts... So one person taking all of it is slim... Well RockL take a week end off an come on up.. Room at the house... Geneva FL is the closes I get to...
Jakes Full Size Jeep Junkyard
Hire the handicap there fun to watch. IR1

rocklaurence
Vendor

Post by rocklaurence »

Tanker wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 pm Not sure how to get rid,,,distribute,,,pass out.... If you look at how long we were open there was no place that was nothing but SJ... We relied on word of mouth an internet... So hopefully we can get these to a proper home... In ten years we have about 75-100 SJs and a barn with a bunch of parts... So one person taking all of it is slim... Well RockL take a week end off an come on up.. Room at the house... Geneva FL is the closes I get to...
Yes Sir. Im sorta retired now and maybe able to come and visit :D