1985 J10 For Sale

Place to buy and sell full or partial FSJs
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
b00sted

1985 J10 For Sale

Post by b00sted »

1985 J10 360 4v aluminum intake, MSD Pro billet distributor, MSD 6a box and a msd blaster 3 coil. Truck is 8 lug all around front end dana 44 with 4:10 gears, rear end is 14 bolt GM with 4:10 gears with posi in front and back. 4 wheel disk brakes, low mile motor and trans. Interior seat has been redone in leather, new carpet kit and a Dakota digital dash setup in the factory bezel. Speedometer is GPS fed so never a need to adjust for tire size. Tires are 35" on a set of aluminum wheels with the same bolt pattern all around. Has a new windshield and gasket, aftermarket steering wheel that is wood. Truck runs and drives great. Paint has scuffs and scratches here and there but very presentable. Bedlined bed bumpers, grill and outside mirrors. I found a race car that I want to buy so this toy has to go. Oh has a 3 1/2 lift kit. Truck does come with the Gladiator style grill swap in fiberglass that Rob sells on here with the pie plates. Price as is $10,500. Email me for photos as this site only allows small ones that you really cannot tell anything about the vehicle. turbo6@bellsouth.net

Rumbone

Re: 1985 J10 For Sale

Post by Rumbone »

Hi I need some help in locating a windshield for my J10, I saw in your add you replaced yours could you give me a lead to where to get one.

Thank you Casey