Hurricane Florence...

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Hurricane Florence...

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

As I sit comfortably knowing Colorado won't get hit, I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to any and all who may get affected by this storm!
I don't have much but if there's anything I can do when the storm stops and the water recedes, give me a shout.

htfiremedic

Re: Hurricane Florence...

Post by htfiremedic »

I will call you tomorrow as I drive EAST ON I26, headed to the coast, towing a rescue boat and asking myself how I got myself into this BEEP....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

htfiremedic

Post by htfiremedic »

htfiremedic wrote:I will call you tomorrow as I drive EAST ON I26, headed to the coast, towing a rescue boat and asking myself how I got myself into this BEEP....

Did not say beep that’s for sure...

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

You da man brotha. If I don't answer, I'm in the jeep heading to the airforce academy to use their computer. Check my response on the other forum too.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

I work for a utility service company. We are rallying the troops and heading east today. Headed to Winston-Salem today, then on to Raleigh in the morning to ride it out. If y'all don't mind, could y'all say a little prayer for the linemen and electricians headed that way. Be safe every one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Hope everybody in its path stays safe!
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

htfiremedic

Post by htfiremedic »

This is the first time in FEMA History that every US&R Task Force has been deployed.
I met Clyde (and his dog Bonny) from The Cajun Navy this AM, we are posted in Summerville, SC for now.

ImageImageImage

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

toothofwar wrote:I work for a utility service company. We are rallying the troops and heading east today. Headed to Winston-Salem today, then on to Raleigh in the morning to ride it out. If y'all don't mind, could y'all say a little prayer for the linemen and electricians headed that way. Be safe every one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Done and done! Image