Phoenix Area AZ BBQ Meet Up

FSJ Related Events in the Mountain Time Zone

Topic author
78 Arizona Chief

Phoenix Area AZ BBQ Meet Up

Post by 78 Arizona Chief »

One and all,
so it has been way too many years since I have hosted a Bar-b-que meet up at my house in Gilbert AZ. The family and I are heading to Ouray this year for the FSJ Invasion but I think it would be totally prudent to host a meet up here in the Phoenix AZ Valley before hand. So here it goes....

Date: Sunday May 27th (day before Memorial Day)
Time: 4:00 pm - on (grilling around 5:30 pm)
Place: The Mayo's house (Gilbert, AZ)

I will have 1/2 the garage cleared out, ie wife's car out, for shade as well as an easy up and misting system w/fans. I will supply the grill, propane for cooking, hotdogs/buns, large igloo standup cooler with ice-water, and the driveway.

What to bring; your fsj if you dare, a side to share, and other drinks if water won't cut it. For those of you that have forgotten my address, or have not been here, I am going to send out an email to the AZFSJ'ers group with it, or PM me here for the addy. Sure looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
Kevin, Kristen, Cayden, Ryan, TJ, Cinna and now Rosco!
1978 Cherokee Chief: Parents bought new. 360/TH400/NOS Quadratrac, 44's/ARB's/4.10's, SOA, Shackle Flip, Alcan Springs, FOX 2.0's, 35" BFG KM2s, custom bumpers, 324,000 miles and counting...

jsinajeep

Re: Phoenix Area AZ BBQ Meet Up

Post by jsinajeep »

Kevin, sorry I am not going to be home by then. Hope you have a good turn out again this time.

rstep

Post by rstep »

Kevin, I'm out heading down to Gardner Canyon that weekend . But will catch up to you at Ouray.
1977 Cherokee Sold
I Don't own One
Stuff I Make.
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5620

will e

Post by will e »

I put it down on the calendar!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Gumby

Post by Gumby »

Dang... I wish I could. Right now jeeps not doing too well.
1984 GW 360/727/208.... 4"/ 31"
2004 CRD QC SRW 3500 4X4 (DD)
1983 "project Dubya" (long term)

Topic author
78 Arizona Chief

Post by 78 Arizona Chief »

Hey there you FSJ-nuts! It doesn't look like too many people are around this coming weekend. May end up canceling if it looks like no one is in town. Might try and put one together early June. So anyone around? No big deal if not.
Kevin
1978 Cherokee Chief: Parents bought new. 360/TH400/NOS Quadratrac, 44's/ARB's/4.10's, SOA, Shackle Flip, Alcan Springs, FOX 2.0's, 35" BFG KM2s, custom bumpers, 324,000 miles and counting...

fxtechphx

Post by fxtechphx »

Been awhile since I logged on here but if you set this up again I would love to get together
Tomorrow we may face destiny, we may fight and die and fall to the fires of perdition, but tonight is ours, and we drink and make merry.