As fate would have it

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Re: As fate would have it

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:How does $20 convert 5 lug to 6??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno how $20 does but at a llanteria abot $40 should. By paying them to take the tires off of the 5 lug and put them on the 6 lug and then selling or scrapping the 5 lug wheels lol
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else.

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Lmao! Got ya... I was a lil worried you were gonna use those wheels.

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

It was hot this weekend, I didnt do much.

Just the front brakes. New rotors, new studs, packed bearings, new calipers, new soft hoses, new pads. Did this on both sides then called it quits because it was like a hunnert degrees out.

fun fun fun. Next is the master cylinder, then the rear drums. I might do those one at a time over the next few days if I have time in the afternoon.
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else.

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

I like the "Ram Air" hood modification.

az chip

Post by az chip »

It is not allowed in the garage?
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

az chip wrote:It is not allowed in the garage?
He relegated the 74 to the back 40 so his 73 and a Nova could be in the garage. Shameful I tell ya! :D
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

az chip

Post by az chip »

That body looks to be in pretty good shape. I guess its time to build a shop.
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

Tatsadasayago

Post by Tatsadasayago »

Yes it is in great shape. I had the chance recently to look it over in person and I was drooling...
1977 Cherokee Chief - The Blair Jeep Project III
A collection of parts flying in close formation

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

2 car garage has 2 vehicles in it. Also, this thing didnt move under its own power until yesterday, so driving it around to the front was not a possibility. Now that it runs drives and stops, i'll put some half way decent tires on it, and will be able to drive it to pavement or concrete when i want to work on it.

az chip

Post by az chip »

Dr. Marneaus wrote:
2 car garage has 2 vehicles in it. Also, this thing didnt move under its own power until yesterday, so driving it around to the front was not a possibility. Now that it runs drives and stops, i'll put some half way decent tires on it, and will be able to drive it to pavement or concrete when i want to work on it.
Nice! Great progress as well. I like that Jeep.

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

Dr. Marneaus wrote:fun fun fun. Next is the master cylinder, then the rear drums. I might do those one at a time over the next few days if I have time in the afternoon.
I always do one drum at a time mainly to avoid feeling stupid when I have a problem with assembly. Having one still complete makes a good reference for people like me who forget how the parts go on the backing plate.

Good to see this one is getting your love. Now the other one will get jealous and demand you fix something. ;)
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

Topic author
Dr. Marneaus

Post by Dr. Marneaus »

Well. She's officially for sale, fellas.