PENNSYLVANIA-MARYLAND FSJs

FSJ Related Events in the Eastern Time Zone

Topic author
FlatFourVW

Re: PENNSYLVANIA-MARYLAND FSJs

Post by FlatFourVW »

^^^ Very nice! Welcome to this discussion! (And yes I'm still here.)

railamer

Post by railamer »

I'm in the Southeast corner of PA, near DE and MD lines
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sstgore

Post by Sstgore »

I'm here in fort Meade Maryland. 90 Wagoneer. I'm having some electrical/charging issues though :banghead:.

we have lived here for a whole 2 weeks and just got a house, so working on my truck has been put on hold till I can sort out the garage.( everything is still boxed up )

I'm part of ifsja and on face book I started full size jeeps page and am also apart of FSJ enthusiasts page. After the crushinator is up and running I'd love to meet up somewhere and have a meet and greet. Hit me up on Facebook, here, or by email. We can start working on some meet ups and hit the trails.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know what it's called but I can fix it.

Pletcher

Post by Pletcher »

From Lancaster PA here. working on the pics, new to this form, as you can tell.
John Pletcher
Lancaster, PA

msh227

PENNSYLVANIA-MARYLAND FSJs

Post by msh227 »

railamer wrote:I'm in the Southeast corner of PA, near DE and MD lines
This is a fantastic looking J-Truck!

I'm only a year late on this reply....
Matt

1978 J10 5.3L/700r4/QT swap in progress.....

37x14.50R15 TOYO Open Country MT
4.56 Gears
6" BJs springs w/ BJs offroad shackles in front & 2" blocks in rear to level.
3" body lift

Build Thread:
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2300

WT91

Post by WT91 »

All PA/MD/NJ/DE FSJ'ers should reach out to the Mid Atlantic Full Size Jeep club. We are based in NJ and have FSJ offroad events in PA and NJ almost monthly, culminating in the "Jeep-in", a big camp out at Atsion Campground in NJ. Our "Spring Fling" is going to be at the Anthracite Offroad Adventure Area in PA May 7th/8th weekend. Come out and join us!
  • 1990 Grand Wagoneer
    440 swap, 727 MVB, NP208, D44 F/R 4.10 gears ZIP locker up front Detroit out back. So much other stuff. Check out the build.
  • 1994 Ford F350 Crew Cab Dually
    7.3 PS, ZF5, 6.0 Intercooler, KC Turbo

Adventure_Wagon88

Post by Adventure_Wagon88 »

Hey all, new FSJ owner in PA. I've had numerous XJs in the past but just re-kindled the Jeep sickness with an 88 GW. I'm around the Reading area. Definitely in the project stages right now but hope to have a road worthy vehicle by early spring and eventually a lot more than that! If I see you around before then, I'm the idiot in the blue Sienna giving you the Jeep wave.

msh227

Post by msh227 »

Welcome to the money pit. I grew up in Leb. Co went to school in the Reading Area. There is a FSJ guru that lives in the area and a member on the other site. I got my J10 from him and he has a ton of knowledge and goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt

1978 J10 5.3L/700r4/QT swap in progress.....

37x14.50R15 TOYO Open Country MT
4.56 Gears
6" BJs springs w/ BJs offroad shackles in front & 2" blocks in rear to level.
3" body lift

Build Thread:
http://fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2300

MReno

Post by MReno »

50yards2(reduced2).jpg
Hello all- New to FSJ board and just bought an '89 waggy that I plan to begin to work on over the next few years. It runs, but needs some work that I will be teaching myself to complete, so you may hear from me on this board with questions. I'm in Queenstown, MD on MD's Easternshore. I plan on adding a 4" suspension lift so the 31's look better and don't rub as well as performing allot of other little repairs. Hopefully it will go well.
50yards2(reduced2).jpg
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Newbee to owing an old classic that needs some work, but she runs!

Kaisercummins

Post by Kaisercummins »

WT91 wrote:All PA/MD/NJ/DE FSJ'ers should reach out to the Mid Atlantic Full Size Jeep club. We are based in NJ and have FSJ offroad events in PA and NJ almost monthly, culminating in the "Jeep-in", a big camp out at Atsion Campground in NJ. Our "Spring Fling" is going to be at the Anthracite Offroad Adventure Area in PA May 7th/8th weekend. Come out and join us!
Hello new to the site and was checking to see what all events there are at the spring meet May 7th/8th. I do not have my Kaiser done yet but is there anything to do that doesn’t require a jeep. Thanks

MReno

Post by MReno »

I'm in Queenstown,MD just over Bay Bridge. New to owning and working on a FSJ.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ByZLf4gUVsfwDzuZA
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Newbee to owing an old classic that needs some work, but she runs!