WOOO HOOOO!!!! now I need help!!!

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
nc wagoneer

WOOO HOOOO!!!! now I need help!!!

Post by nc wagoneer »

So, for my 4th quarter project my social studies teacher told us to do a project on something from history (any time period) we want to do. So, I was like, "can I do the history of full size jeeps?" and she said YES!!! Going to do info on drivetrains and changes from production till end aswell as a little bit on the m715's and m725's. I know the last gw rolled of the line June 20th 1991 but what was the date they first hit the showrooms??? This is going to be a FUN project!!! Also thinking about getting sound clips (doing a Power Point BTW) from all the engines available to put in and play :-bd Also gonna try to get some crew cab coverage too aswell as cj10/cj10a's since I LOVE diesels, so don't worry :D
77 J20 flatbed FOR SALE
"old blue" 79 waggy-sitting in Jake's full size jeep junkyard, traded for j20 parts
Also:
1986 Isuzu Trooper Factory Diesel/5 Speed
1999 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 (weekend toy)
1984 GMC Suburban K10 6.2 Diesel/700r4/np208
Originally Posted by fulsizjeep
"Truth is FSJs are crack on wheels. One taste and you are addicted. Then you just want more. Anyone who does not see this is in denial"

Tin Medic

Re: WOOO HOOOO!!!! now I need help!!!

Post by Tin Medic »

I remember being in school, I dont think I got any good projects like that. At least none that I could WOOO HOOO!!!! about.
89 GW 360/727/208 (soon to be LQ9/727/208) MSD 8523 Pro Billet Distributor, MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil, 30x9.5x15 Destination M/Ts, Warn Lock Out Hubs

"I don't always downshift, but when I do its next to a Prius so the driver can hear me hurt the environment."

Jeeps don't break down, they're just extremely demanding when they need parts replaced!

Jeep Owner

[ O o \\|// o O ]

Post by [ O o \\|// o O ] »

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=164748

here's some info on the production crew cabs from Australia, don't forget the doble cabinas built by IKA in Argentina.
One of my instructors told me about EasyBib.com, it's great for generating source citations, especially for online sources.
Post up your paper when you're done. I'd like to read it.

mud89

Post by mud89 »

And don't forget the joe "facts and figures" section on ifsja and also wikipedia
If you want to include oversea or south american trucks, i can also provide some infos
J10 81, J10 77, CJ7 80, Gladiator 64, Wagoneer 65, ZJ 5.9
parts vehicles : wagoneer 63, cherokee Golden eagle

yjsquareguy

Post by yjsquareguy »

Great project. Good luck. I am sure we all would like to see your finished work.
Rob
rob.fischer@matanzasjeepclub.com

2007 JK Rubicon
2005 Grand Cherokee 5.7L
1989 Grand Wagoneer