Anyone willing to look at a Jeep for me?

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
thecantaloupeman

Anyone willing to look at a Jeep for me?

Post by thecantaloupeman »

So I'm about an hour away from a Jeep Wagoneer in Bennet, and I don't know much about fixing jeeps. I am wondering if anyone on here knows enough to go check out this 1978 model for me. It would be a huge help because I wouldn't know what to look for. It's got some rust and a misfiring engine that dies when it starts driving but that doesn't tell me enough about it to make a decision. I want to make sure it is something I can fix before I buy it, and I don't know what to look for. It would be a huge help if someone could go check it out and let me know whats up with it. It would save me an hour trip, and even I did trek up there, I wouldnt know what to do with it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jpswapmohn

Re: Anyone willing to look at a Jeep for me?

Post by jpswapmohn »

Probably need to know which state you are in. There are lots of Bennet’s and Bennett’s.
One day I will wake up and realize that my jeep is complete...one day, I just know it.
88Wag, LT1/4L60E/NP242, J20 axles, etc. http://imgbox.com/g/rNuIasKYrS
95YJ, STaK, D44's, SOA, ARB's, Bilstein 5150s, 35" KM2's
50 CJ3A
77 J-10 (sold)

bigun

Post by bigun »

I have never been able to understand why people are so reluctant to add what state they are in to their profile

Topic author
thecantaloupeman

Post by thecantaloupeman »

bigun wrote:I have never been able to understand why people are so reluctant to add what state they are in to their profile
I am in CO, I don't have it on my profile because I didn't know I could do that, and also because I'm in Tapatalk which I'm still figuring out how to work Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk