Is it you?

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
Danbert

Is it you?

Post by Danbert »

I am in Anaheim for work this week. I left my hotel at roughly 8:15am today (Wed July 11) to head out and while sitting at the intersection of Frontera and Glassell street an actual working Cherokee (maybe a chief) went by heading south on Glassell St..
I was tempted to turn and follow but thought that might be a bit stalker like.

I can't say what year it was but it was brown with the white pattern stripe down the side. The minor glimpse I got of it, It looked to be pretty good but then I might have been just impressed to see one on the road. :D

This reminds me that I should start a thread of where's Danbert where I can post what city I will be in for work and see if anyone wants to meet up. My schedule usually has me in different cities 3 weeks out of each month and I typically have the evenings available.

HeavyMetalThunder_81

Re: Is it you?

Post by HeavyMetalThunder_81 »

The beginning of this thread sounded like one of those Missed Connections ads on Craigslist :lol:
-Jonny B.
1979 Cherokee Golden Eagle - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
7" lift, 35x12.5x15
AMC 401 - Pro-FLo 4 FI
NV4500/NWFBB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
1979 Wagoneer - Sold
1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed

Moosehead

Post by Moosehead »

HeavyMetalThunder_81 wrote:The beginning of this thread sounded like one of those Missed Connections ads on Craigslist :lol:
So does the ending. Maybe need a new subforum.
‘78 Wagoneer
401 with street cam, heads, headers, Holley Sniper EFI, rear discs, Alcan springs, Trucklite LED headlights

Topic author
Danbert

Post by Danbert »

Hell yeah. Looking to get my hands inside an FSJ while out of town. Who’s down?? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk