1414x

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
Nikonised

Re: 1414x

Post by Nikonised »

Thank so much for this information ! I didn’t expect that there is so much to gather. I really appreciate your efforts all!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Topic author
Nikonised

Post by Nikonised »

Anyone any idea of the value of this Wagoneer? Just an estimate? I lost my job recently and I have to make a choice soon I think ☹️. One two jeeps will have to go.

Topic author
Nikonised

Post by Nikonised »

No one?

will e

Post by will e »

Value is going to be difficult to guess. The truck is in the Netherlands? How popular are these trucks there? Would someone appreciate the uniqueness of this particular truck? How much time do you have to sell it?
I would guess that here in the States, assuming little to no rust, you could get $5,000 to 10,000 for it depending on how long you were willing to wait for 'the right buyer'.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
Nikonised

Post by Nikonised »

Thanks, yes the car is in the Netherlands. I still have some time to sell it. It has little to no rust but does need a paint job. Motor runs fine. Technically it’s ok. In the the Netherlands there are some wagoneer enthusiast but I think not as much as in the US. I do think that between 5 or 10k in Euros will be to cheap for this rare wagoneer. Maybe it’s best to sell the other jeeps first.