J-truck

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

J-truck

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Wife and I went by a house for sale and as we were pulling up, saw this on the same street. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d4xycrq

Re: J-truck

Post by d4xycrq »

Pretty darn nice! Wisht it were mine. Gives you a good idea what the neighbourhood is like!

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

d4xycrq wrote:Pretty darn nice! Wisht it were mine. Gives you a good idea what the neighbourhood is like!
So when we moved to Colorado we set our hops on one year in a rental before buying a house. Life threw us some ugly curve balls and we are ending our second year in this apartment. Our lease ends (again) in April so we thought we'd look at what's out there. The house we looked at is about as far from what I'd call a dream home as can be but it's close to work for both of us as well as my school.
Colorado Springs is expanding and housing is getting hard to find and expensive. This place is weird because it's right between a neighborhood and commercial properties. There is a motel across the street and the J-TRUCK was parked next door at what looks like maybe a repair shop?
I took the J-TRUCK as a good sign but can't tell myself this is meant to be our home.

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

Nice find but probably lowers property values. :D I moved this to General FSJ because it is more of a siting and is not really FSJ Show and Tell material. Take any complaints to management.
Thanks
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Thanks for the movement. Wasn't really sure where to put it and Tapatalk has been a bear to find certain threads.

az chip

Post by az chip »

Tapatalk roulette. You pays no money and get all kinds of chances.
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

fulsizjeep

Post by fulsizjeep »

:-bd
Flint Boardman
88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s
https://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac