Super nice waggy...

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
tedlovesjeeps71

Super nice waggy...

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Not sure where the thread went for spotted FSJs/other jeeps. Can't find it on Tapatalk anywhere. Earlier I saw it but when I clicked on it I went to a prompt stating the forum had an issue and to contact an admin...Image

Anyhoo...
Had to use my suburban and trailer today to drag a customer's JK to the body shop. We don't have a machine capable of pulling down the new 123a refrigerant and were a little surprised to find it in a 2016 jeep. While at the body shop I spied this guy.
ImageImage
It was amazingly clean and had "dealer tags" on it. I asked the body shop guy if that was their project. He said yup. It apparently belongs to the namesake of the dealership who's tags were on it. Guys personal vehicle. It got scraped by a snow plow and needed some touchup. I didn't see any injury but I was probably too busy drooling.

az chip

Re: Super nice waggy...

Post by az chip »

Nice. And I can't find that thread either.
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.