interior/headliner colors?

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
hickchick67

interior/headliner colors?

Post by hickchick67 »

I am new to FSJs. Just bought a 1983 Cherokee Chief Laredo. The seats are in it but the rest of the interior has been stripped. I want to replace carpet, door panels, and headliner. The seats are black with a gray/silver stripe.
20170708_162153a.jpg
I am pretty sure the carpet was black. What should the door panels be? What color would the headliner have been? I cannot find any good photos of black Cherokee Chief interiors online.
Also, are there supposed to be panels or something on the sides of the cargo area behind the wheel wells?
I know I have a lot to learn.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

az chip

Re: interior/headliner colors?

Post by az chip »

There are a lot of variations. Not sure if the VIN decode would help. My interior is black and silver. 1981 Cherokee. In the last pic note the sidewall panels.
ImageImageoImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

Topic author
hickchick67

Re: interior/headliner colors?

Post by hickchick67 »

That interior looks nice! I like that pattern of color. Not sure it would work in mine though. You have the cool tri-color seats. 8-)
What color is your headliner?
I need to find armrests for the doors. I don't have any. I need the interior cargo panels too.
So much stuff to find/fabricate! LOL :cry: