Almost done with the cargo area...

Area for General FSJ related chat.

will e

Re: Almost done with the cargo area...

Post by will e »

Taking out the rear seat, in my case for good, really freed up a lot of space. Hopefully I will get a roof rack sometime and I can toss a few things up on top like my, pop up shade, folding table and the folding chairs. When I camp I can add the tent and cot. The soft stuff (pillow, sleeping bag, clothes will all get tossed on top of the totes since I don't have to tie those down.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

prospector

Re: Almost done with the cargo area...

Post by prospector »

I can't foresee ever having to pack anything on the roof, it might happen someday, but the factory roof rack should be more than adequate. Pulling the rear seat out adds an unbelieveable amount of square footage, even from the folded and stowed position.